A Classic Question.. Whats your Favorite Music Genre? {All Reply!}

I hate music questions, because I just like individual songs out of diffrent genres. I like classical to rap....

Grindcore all the way baby :D I used to like metal (like Metallica, Slayer etc) but as I've grown older, I love to thrash out to grindcore! It's awesome!

Good choice of bands ML :) I love Pig Destroyer. You heard of a band called Texas Is On Fire? They're from Texas me thinks (I think the clue is in their name ;)), and they are truly one of the best bands I have heard in looooooong time!

the deceived said:
Grindcore all the way baby :D I used to like metal (like Metallica, Slayer etc) but as I've grown older, I love to thrash out to grindcore! It's awesome!

Good choice of bands ML :) I love Pig Destroyer. You heard of a band called Texas Is On Fire? They're from Texas me thinks (I think the clue is in their name ;)), and they are truly one of the best bands I have heard in looooooong time!

Nah, I haven't heard of them, I'm not really a grind person, I listen to a couple bands but not too many, right now I've been listening to a lot of rap, ska, 77' punk, power violence, and crust.

I flunked R&B as a mistake. I prefer Electronic, Trance, Dance, 80's, Disco, Country (although I don't listen to it)

Back
Top Bottom