Classic Doom

Have any of you plyed Classic Doom for Doom 3? its hot its bascially doom1! but its like redone all of hte old monsters are replaced by the new ones, all of the old weapons have been replaced by the new doom 3 ones except the shotgun its awesome i think you should try it out

its hot its bascially doom1!

You do know the only one that uses that phrase "That's hot" is Paris Hilton right lol..

Anyways so is it pretty much the bad graphics but new guns and monsters?

john123 said:
is classic doom available for download for free (standalone)?
You must have doom3 in order to play it, but you can download it without doom3.
Jon. said:
You do know the only one that uses that phrase "That's hot" is Paris Hilton right lol..

Anyways so is it pretty much the bad graphics but new guns and monsters?
Think the doom3 monsters and weapons.
Now think of the monsters and weapons modified to behave just like the ones from the original doom.
Now think of the pretty graphics doom3 has
Now think of the original doom maps (or their layout at any rate) on doom3.

You get the idea, no?

MikeReiner said:
You must have doom3 in order to play it, but you can download it without doom3.

Think the doom3 monsters and weapons.
Now think of the monsters and weapons modified to behave just like the ones from the original doom.
Now think of the pretty graphics doom3 has
Now think of the original doom maps (or their layout at any rate) on doom3.

You get the idea, no?

Thank You for explainning it :)

I used to have the first Doom, and Wolfenstein 3D and games like Duke Nukem.....it rocked. I played them on my old AMD K6 133 with 8mb ram....haha

Tommy Boy said:
I used to have the first Doom, and Wolfenstein 3D and games like Duke Nukem.....it rocked. I played them on my old AMD K6 133 with 8mb ram....haha
i played doom2 on my uncles 486.. it had a 66mhz cpu with 8 megs of ram.. that 8 megs was FREAKIN' ELITE at the time.. rofl

Back
Top Bottom