Christmas holidays

So, I Have 10 days holidays from work! I Plan to do some Camping, Fishing and 4WD'ing! Whats everyone else up to?

that sounds great. Im spending christmas at my parents, but apart from that im going to be at home gaming, as im getting a PS3 for christmas :)

I'm going to do the usual. My dad wants to go on vacation, but I'm probably going to stay home after what happened last time.

Speaking of last time, if you're still on that Netflix binge, check out "The Keep", it's an older horror movie that just now made it's way from VHS to Netflix (THANK YOU NETFLIX!!!). A little corny in parts but overall a great flick.

As for me, I'll be home with the fam. I was going to get a new video card for Christmas, but my motherboard fried and I doubt she's getting me that. Can't take time off work as I was just out on FMLA for my son's birth so I'm out of PTO...sad face :(

Looks like Christmas will indeed be a surprise this year.

Sitting at home and watching 24 hours of a Christmas story on TBS like every year.

Work for most of it, maybe get to do some shooting at the range and some ountain biking and tidy up my RAID array :) exciting stuff lol :)

Depending on the weather since its supposed to snow here from tonight until saturday... Our plans weather permitting are go have xmas eve here with my family and then my parents and then to my wife's family thing in another town saturday and our stuff here on saturday too..

My friend is introducing me to this girl Kylie. Pretty excited for that. She is really cool from what I hear, it doesn't hurt she's really cute too, haha. I am supposed to have a nice Christmas dinner with my best friends and my best friend is coming from TN to spend Christmas here.

Just saw her mom. She is a fox. Glad looks run in the family

Sitting at home and watching 24 hours of a Christmas story on TBS like every year.

Best plans ever.

I have quite a few Chirstmas's to attend but usually I'm able to catch the whole movie, just in bits & pieces, since it runs all day long...LOL

Back
Top Bottom