Christianity: The Greatest Story Ever Told

I didnt bother reading all that but i am an atheist and dont believe in god and certainly am not part of any religion
But i dont like debating about religion cos i hate it when religious people tell me i am going to hell they are entitled to express their opinion but i think they are wrong to telll me what will happen to me but only some not all religious people do this

I saw the whole movie. Very interesting. Thanks

Live your life, do what you love, and dont waste your time with religious nonsense.

i believe he was quoting the famous philosoph Karl Marx

hahahah whoops I'll edit.

I read the first post and then gave up!

I only read the first 5 lines, is this guy for real? I dont know and dont care.

Fair enough, I wasn't expecting everybody to read through everything and agree with me. I find religion and philosophy topics really interesting but I really do recommend watching the video cause it's alot more interesting.

Cliff notes?

can we get the spark notes version?

Sorry I'm not sure what those are lol. Well when I originally started taking dot points from this movie to save others' time and to keep it interesting, I learned you can't exactly just leave details out. They're all relevant and it comes together well, check out the 26min movie though, I promise it won't disappoint you, it's not propaganda, it's the truth.

I saw the whole movie. Very interesting. Thanks

Live your life, do what you love, and dont waste your time with religious nonsense.

Thanks for watching man, glad you liked it.

do you have a word version of that. i want to print it

Sure, PM me your email and I can attach it.

cliff notes, or spark notes is just a summary, lol.

I'm going to try and read it after I setup my HD dish box. If I ever get it done, lol. Its taking FOREVER!

very interesting read and when you look at it from a non biased view it does make sense but i believe they do have proof that jesus was a man that actually existed from roman records

Back
Top Bottom