Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Join Computer forums Today

Old 06-27-2007, 09:38 AM   #11
Golden Master
Default Re: Chris Benoit

I feel no sympathy for him if he killed his wife and child.

LA061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 02:42 PM   #12
Fully Optimized
Send a message via AIM to Nik00117 Send a message via MSN to Nik00117 Send a message via Yahoo to Nik00117

They are saying steroids seem to be the cause of it. Their is no reason or execuse to take things to that extreme espically to a little boy. I have been a wrestling fan since I was 4 years old watched him in WCW days, WWF & WWE very talented indeed and everytime he won at a "major event" his son would come running in the ring and he would carry his son round the ring. He loved his son to death IMO. Strangled the wife on Saturday, Smothered SON with a pillow on Sunday, Then hung himself on Monday in the weight room. No one expected this. Very sad indeed.
I came back to simply debunk exactly those kinds of statements concerning steroids and this case.

Steroids are used to repair muscles after a work out, they don't PUMP up your muscle etc blah blah etc. They simply repair them after a workout. Roid rage is a device created by the media in order to scare the mass public of steroid users since some hippy decided it'd be a good idea to ban.

Very similar to the way they treat weed (Which O BTW was recently placed in the bottom of most dangerous drugs both cigs and alcohol were far more dangerous.

Main Rig: I7 920 CPU, 6 Gigs ram 5870 GPU
M17X Laptop 2.8 Ghz Dual Core, 4870 Radeon
Nik00117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 09:31 PM   #13

maybe he did i remember hearing it on the news. i remember i used to watch wrestling
Dark Night is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 09:36 PM   #14
Daemon Poster
Send a message via AIM to Istonian Send a message via MSN to Istonian

hey dudemcbob. Are you sure the proc in your sig isnt a pentium d 820? I don't know if they make a p4 820.

Linux > Windows
Istonian is offline   Reply With Quote