Choose my next gun

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're considering a plinker gun then just about any 22 would be ok. But if you're wanting something for personal defence then I'd go 9mm. I carried a Tarus PT-92AF for a few years. My line of work then took me in to some rough hoods.
And as for gun control. Gun control is not a bunch of laws designed to protect the bad guys from us law abiding gun toters.
Gun control is hitting what you aim at.

If everybody was strapped, America would be much safer.

Would you rob a store if you knew everybody had a gun in there?

If everybody was strapped, America would be much safer.

Would you rob a store if you knew everybody had a gun in there?

umm... no?

Imagine of all the relationship problems we have? Just think of how divorce rates would decline. I'm fine with people having guns, but I think the process of getting one should be a bit more difficult.

People will simply use weapons that are stronger than guns to counter that.

haha.... driving a tank to work.

I have heard that statistics show that states that allow concealed weapons have lower crime rate. You wouldnt rob a place if you though maybe the guy in the back had a pistol in his coat, and maybe the guy mopping the floor too... hell, maybe the clerk has one too... There's not a whole lot of weapons that people can afford that are stronger.

As for a gun... get a SCAR, lol.

LOL.

I love you. Keep feeling inadequate, sweetheart. Then when it all gets too much, you can come on here and whine about how much your life sucks which, I might add, you've already done by going on about guns. You are compensating for something because you're a complete failure.

"Cool" is entirely objective. I think you're filth but that's objective too.

Fag?

Just because you dont like guns, doesnt mean i'm compensating for anything. I'm not sure why you care so much what the hell im interested in hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

And you think I am whining about my life sucking because I like guns? You're the one coming on here trying to shut down everything I do because you need to make yourself feel like a bigger better man. Thats why you cant leave this or me alone. You gotta make yourself feel like a big boy.

No thanks, I don't smoke.

Just because you dont like guns, doesnt mean i'm compensating for anything. I'm not sure why you care so much what the hell im interested in hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I care because I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you, sweetheart. I lied when I said I have nothing on my walls, I have it covered with pictures of you and I can't stop thinking about you.

And you think I am whining about my life sucking because I like guns? You're the one coming on here trying to shut down everything I do because you need to make yourself feel like a bigger better man. Thats why you cant leave this or me alone. You gotta make yourself feel like a big boy.

You're a big boy, I want you. Your life sucks but together we can improve things for you.

bolt.gif

"The irrational fear of weapons is a sign of retarded emotional and sexual maturity." Sigmund Freud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom