Choose my next gun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Owning a gun means you're compensating for something, you doubly so because you're always going on about modding your car. What is so sorely lacking in your life? I suggest you find it and sort it instead of bitching on a forum about people disagreeing with you.

Tell that to gun or car enthusiasts. There's nothing wrong with enjoying shooting or modding your car. Not everyone enjoys the same things you do.

How about yourself? All you do is complain when people disagree with you, you miserable piece of shit. If you don't like being disagreed with, then move onto a better place. All the time you have posted controversial topics here then bitched and whined about how people disagree with you, it's unreal, and that pathetic little stunt you pulled when you stamped your little feet and went AWOL from here because you weren't getting your own way. I don't trust irresponsible, immature shit like you with firearms.

Get a clue and understand that other cultures perhaps don't approve of people walking down the street packing enough heat to topple a third world government.

Even talking about guns in this manner would get you unwanted police attention in the UK and I'm not even kidding. Hell, I feel so strongly because I know somebody who's been busted for possessing ammunition and not even having the gun, luckily they gave him a short stretch (9 months because he didn't have a gun and there was no evidence of him planning on using the ammo) and he's doing his own thing now.

Owning a gun means you're compensating for something, you doubly so because you're always going on about modding your car. What is so sorely lacking in your life? I suggest you find it and sort it instead of bitching on a forum about people disagreeing with you.

Lol.

Well, I would shoot you. I guess you shouldnt trust me. Must be comforting you live on the other side of the world =p

But thats besides the point......................... you really dont know me. Keep thinking you do though. It'll make for a great thread. So far so good. Bravo.

You really cant hurt my feelings.

How is owning a gun or modding a car compensating for something? I don't own a gun personally... my dad owns several. Here it's called personal protection. When you live 10 miles from civilization and 30 miles from the nearest cops, what happens if some psycho breaks into your house on a rampage? Do you ask him politely to stop while you call the police and please be patient while they get in their cars to drive out to see you? And yes it's happened nearby, and yes the guns have prevented innocent people from being hurt.

And on the topic of modding cars making your penis seem bigger... well whatever helps you sleep better at night. I do it because it's a passion.

/rant

Arrizx sorry for taking more of a dump in this thread.

No thats alright. I dont understand why having a hobby is overcompensation for anything. But try telling that to the Manic Depressive. I enjoy offroading. I modify things to perform better on my jeep. As for guns, its a hobby. I do it with friends to have a good time. Both male andfemale. If that matters.

Tell that to gun or car enthusiasts. There's nothing wrong with enjoying shooting or modding your car. Not everyone enjoys the same things you do.

Very well said. Apparently i'm a miserable piece of shit because I give my own opinion, and have different interests. I enjoy my jeep and my guns. So i'm a miserable piece of shit.

cool.

my thoughts exactly. What is wrong with having a hobby? I'm sure you have some hobbies that include using stuff that could be a weapon. I happen to enjoy woodworking (no jokes here). Does this mean I should be banished from buying a table saw because I could kill someone with it?

Yeah, no table saws for you.

And dont even think about picking up a decent sized 2x4. That is an instrument of death depending on who you are and how you use it. (oh wait, cant a gun do that too)....

Edit

Wait, by the way. Cant cars kill people? i think it would be pretty easy to run someone over. Lets all walk, and ride bikes. That is, though if you can resist taking of the bike chain to strangle someone.

homer-eating-popcorn-small-c7873.jpg

lets not forget that I drum. I could sharpen a cymbal, or stab someone with a drumstick.

In fact, just drumming can draw some of my own blood, should I be banished from a drums?

I think you should be banished.

You arent even safe to use a mouse. You grab the end of the cord, and swing it around like a chain mace. Well, that would really hurt. Hard enough swing to the temple could knock someone cold out. Or even be deadly. Lets not touch our computers anymore, just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom