Chinese riots

Wow what a shame.

Why would they cut off the internet? So nobody could tell what is REALLY happening?

I don't get it. I cared about the MJ story, ohh, I'd say for 15 minutes. Sure, he was great and died before his time, but hearing about it day after day when more important stuff is happening gets old.

I can only hope the conflict in China is resolved before more people are killed, but the Chinese people really have no voice in their government..

Glenn beck is making fun of MJ's death pretty much lol. Well sort of. He is getting sick of hearing about it.

He wrote some article on a different subject and once he got to the bottom he said. "Oh yeah, and Michael is still dead".

I think the whole Michael Jackson is more popular than it needs to be. Yeah he was a good singer, but the media completely forgot about all the issues in his lifem how he spent so much money on plastic surgery and the whole conflict with the kids and everything. When really, topics like this should be adressed more frequently which will help stop the hatred.

It must not be too widespread. My boss was just there last week and didn't say anything about it. There has been very little news coverage of what's been going on too.

Back
Top Bottom