China is a polished turd

I dont think there is anything wrong with this thread at the moment its just a debate i wouldn't close it for now
i agree the comments like that are wrong but that's just my opinion and as this is a debate you have to respect the opinions of others even if you don't agree , if you don't like reading it you don't have to come in here

Thats one thing i hate about this forum sometimes you cant have a political debate without it being closed

the avatar is actually of the fictional character big brother from the film adaption of George Orwell's book called 1984
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Brother_(Nineteen_Eighty-Four)

someone lock this thread please. We have already had 'intelligent' comments like "killing 200 000 innocent civilians was the most humane & moral thing to do in that situation.

I don't think it can get any worse. So please, lock this.

edit: actually, no offence to the mods, but this thread should have been closed immediately. You should know that threads like this are just asking for trouble.

Don't insult me, the bombs WERE the most humane thing to do. It ensured the minimum loss of life. What alternatives would you have suggested? Invasion? Nope, that's already been discredited. Blockades of shipments? Millions would be starved.

Instead of insulting me why don't you actually give me a reason to why my post wasn't intelligent.

china likes america because we give them all of our jobs.

America doesnt gives us SH*T!
Its harder for chinese people to find a job in America, America wont give us jobs so all we can do is work in a chinese restaurant.
The reason why China likes America is because of the stories they hear.
Its mexicans that get all the jobs, no offense people.

I think you are just BSing now Rubber314Chicken.
Stop making up things that you know nothing about.
Try going to china and see how you feel.

Exactly. Japan was never going to surrender otherwise, and we just would've wasted American lives. Yes, innocent civilians had to pay for their government's mistakes, but in the eyes of our government, better to let them die than make more American's die.

So you're saying better their innocent lives than your military personnel?

Blockades of shipments? Millions would be starved.

A blockade would have been a great idea. Then it would have been in the hands of the Japanese people. If I'm not mistaken this strategy was used in WWI against German forces and it worked pretty well.

Ok enough about US vs Japan in WWII. It has nothing to do with China. If you really wanna talk about it, make a new thread.

So you're saying better their innocent lives than your military personnel?

A blockade would have been a great idea. Then it would have been in the hands of the Japanese people. If I'm not mistaken this strategy was used in WWI against German forces and it worked pretty well.
Yes. Better a few hundred thousand Japanese lives than millions of American AND Japanese lives.

i take it you didnt read the post above yours before posting , if you still wanna discuss this make a new thread

Back
Top Bottom