China is a polished turd

You know, by your logic the USA should never be allowed the Olympics again because USA is not the "land of the free", it's a land of surveillance, meddling in private citizens' affairs, fear and paranoia of some arbitrary terrorist bogeyman, horrible backward conservatism whereby you can't even mention Democrat politics or religion in some areas without getting lynched and the Bush administration is host to a whole swathe of human rights abuses in Guantanamo Bay, Iraq, CIA torture methods and other associated niceties.

The USA also fabricated evidence to force an illegal invasion of a sovereign land in order to procure oil, a process which will doubtless be repeated in a next door country called "Iran". In the meantime, your President and his henchmen respond to justified falling public opinion of them by curbing your civil liberties, imprisoning American citizens and lying to the public.

China doesn't invade sovereign countries to steal resources, China doesn't tolerate loathsome religious zealots like Yahweh Ben Yahweh and his "church" of heretics or other dangerous evangelists inciting racial hatred and raping 12 year old girls at remote gated communities, nor does the Chinese government make a mockery of their own hegemony. China has credibility and social standing, whereas the USA has a beached, broken economy, a dangerously stretched and hopelessly unprofessional military which is barely coping, a low IQ dangerous President who is prepared to bend your "sacred" Constitution to suit his own ends and pass acts of law independently of Congress to ensure he will never be punished for his crimes in office and nor will Dick Cheney, as well as your media glossing over all of the above.

Should the USA have the Olympics again? Well, China aren't guilty of half of the above and you don't think they should be allowed it again, so I think the question answers itself.

By the way, my avatar is relevant here. See if you can figure out what it actually is.

no, but we don't have our country screwing one little girl over because another looks cuter.

And we also don't have people running around killing someone else and then themselves so they could get onto tv.

ha. ha ha ha ha ha...

you make me laugh....

(you don't seriously believe that do you?)

The difference is though, that our government has not done anything incredibly wrong. The whole controversy over whether China should be allowed to hold the Olympics or not can be summed up in two words "Tienanmen Square". This was one of the biggest human rights violations of the past century, and totally goes against what the Olympics are about.

As for saying Bush has a low IQ, you're just making yourself look stupid. He's clearly far more intelligent than you.

let me see if ive got this straight you think a country that has human rights issues shouldnt host the olympics and yet you think any country that bombs another country should be able to, Hmmmm personally any country that is involved in violence in any kind be it wars or human rights violations shouldnt host the olympics or any other sporting event.
i can't think of many countries that don't use violence of any kind just for their own purposes be it oil or gold etc.

Honestly i think its hypocritical of one country to say another shouldnt be allowed to host the olympics , no one country is perfect in everyway and america is certainly just as far away from perfection as china is and so has no right to claim that china shouldnt be allowed to host the olympics ,
People go on killing sprees in everywhere does that make every country where there is a killing spree crap cos if that was so then america would be looking pretty crappy right now ,so what some little girls singing talent got faked , there are much worse things in the world going on that are far more important than that

You know, by your logic the USA should never be allowed the Olympics again because USA is not the "land of the free", it's a land of surveillance, meddling in private citizens' affairs, fear and paranoia of some arbitrary terrorist bogeyman, horrible backward conservatism whereby you can't even mention Democrat politics or religion in some areas without getting lynched and the Bush administration is host to a whole swathe of human rights abuses in Guantanamo Bay, Iraq, CIA torture methods and other associated niceties.

The USA also fabricated evidence to force an illegal invasion of a sovereign land in order to procure oil, a process which will doubtless be repeated in a next door country called "Iran". In the meantime, your President and his henchmen respond to justified falling public opinion of them by curbing your civil liberties, imprisoning American citizens and lying to the public.

China doesn't invade sovereign countries to steal resources, China doesn't tolerate loathsome religious zealots like Yahweh Ben Yahweh and his "church" of heretics or other dangerous evangelists inciting racial hatred and raping 12 year old girls at remote gated communities, nor does the Chinese government make a mockery of their own hegemony. China has credibility and social standing, whereas the USA has a beached, broken economy, a dangerously stretched and hopelessly unprofessional military which is barely coping, a low IQ dangerous President who is prepared to bend your "sacred" Constitution to suit his own ends and pass acts of law independently of Congress to ensure he will never be punished for his crimes in office and nor will Dick Cheney, as well as your media glossing over all of the above.

Should the USA have the Olympics again? Well, China aren't guilty of half of the above and you don't think they should be allowed it again, so I think the question answers itself.

By the way, my avatar is relevant here. See if you can figure out what it actually is.

I find it ironic that you relate Big Brother to America even though your own country (and mine) is a nanny state with the world's largest CCTV system that taxes us up the ass for inefficient and worthless social programs.

ever since china was announced to host the olympics this year, all i ever heard was bad things because of what they did in the past.
Seems like the people that think less about other countries are just looking for things to complain and think the place they live in is superior.
I dont thing Americans should Rant on China since when i was there, English was pretty much their second language. China likes America because of what people like me say about them when we go back. But what they dont know are the racist sterotypical people that resides here.
I live in America, and i am chinese.
America is great in all, but it has some flaws.
some things in America is better than china like free of space, free of getting "fake" products from retailers, and safety.
but then the things in China is better than America like the economy, able to buy things cheaper if you know where to look, the places to go to, the technology, the variety of food.
China changed a lot since i have been there, i havent been there since the year 2000, but i went back this year, and everything changed, and life is better than before.
You are going to see a flaw everywhere you go, its pretty much just a point of view.

Back
Top Bottom