Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 08-13-2008, 09:25 AM   #1
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to Rubber314Chicken
Default China is a polished turd

You guys hear about the story of the little girl who "sang" in the opening ceremonies? Between that and what happened to that US tourist there, china is total crap. They make look nice, but are total crap, and I hope they are never allowed to have Olympics again.

Old 08-13-2008, 09:45 AM   #2
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to mammikoura
Default Re: China is a polished turd

So, are you infact saying that faking one girls singing talent and one dead tourist makes a whole country crap? Have you ever even been to china? Or even in asia? Heck, have you ever travelled outside of your own country?

Please tell me what wonder land you live in. I suppose it's country where everyone is happy, nothing is faked and no one dies.

Old 08-13-2008, 09:51 AM   #3
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by mammikoura View Post
So, are you infact saying that faking one girls singing talent and one dead tourist makes a whole country crap? Have you ever even been to china? Or even in asia? Heck, have you ever travelled outside of your own country?

Please tell me what wonder land you live in. I suppose it's country where everyone is happy, nothing is faked and no one dies.
no, but we don't have our country screwing one little girl over because another looks cuter.

And we also don't have people running around killing someone else and then themselves so they could get onto tv.
Old 08-13-2008, 10:00 AM   #4
In Runtime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubber314Chicken View Post
no, but we don't have our country screwing one little girl over because another looks cuter.

And we also don't have people running around killing someone else and then themselves so they could get onto tv.
American Idol

Every school shooting ever.

Desktop: ASRock 4Core-Dual VSTA | E7200 | Radeon HD 2600 Pro | 80GB HDD | 2GB(2x 1GB) DDR2 Kingston ValueRam
Dot Cong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 10:01 AM   #5
Fully Optimized

Quote:

You sure about that?
Old 08-13-2008, 10:06 AM   #6
Daemon Poster

Quote:

Wow, open your eyes a little bit and get out of your dream world.
xtremezx2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 10:06 AM   #7
Baseband Member

Quote:
You guys hear about the story of the little girl who "sang" in the opening ceremonies? Between that and what happened to that US tourist there, china is total crap. They make look nice, but are total crap, and I hope they are never allowed to have Olympics again.
You're fooling yourself. Every other country does things like that, if not worse.
AMD Sempron 3200+ Single Core @ 1.8Ghz Socket 939 | SB400 Amberine Motherboard (Unknown Specs) | 1278mb PC3200 Ram | Nvidia Geforce 7300 GT (Sexy, I know) | 68 GB 7200RPM Hard Drive | Dynex 400W Power Supply
Infrared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 10:07 AM   #8
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

Quote:
but in america, there are more deaths than china, then the people that kill themselves goes on on killing spree and kill hundreds.
isnt that worst than 1?

About the singing, the girl was honored to do it even if she wasnt shown, she was still credited.
you could look it at it either way, the good way is that nobody that watches public TV would make fun of her.

why dont you stop and think of the country you live in and think about the bad stuff that happened or trying to cover up a certain "image"

Think about it, this types of stuff happen everywhere, not exactly, but close enough.

It seems like the countries that are always being ranted on are Germany, Irag, Russia, North Korea, and China.

Why? because they are Communist?
No offence, but it seems like its working better than America, its not their fault that this type of system works in America.
Desktop -Cooler Master NV690/AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE/MSI 880G-E45 Motherboard/2 x 2GB DDR3 G.Skill Ripjaws X/Sapphire HD 5870 1GB GDDR5/CORSAIR CMPSU-550VX/Seagate 7200.12 500GB (OS), Samsung F3 1TB (Storage)/Sony DVD Burner/Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
Teny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 10:24 AM   #9
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teny View Post
but in america, there are more deaths than china, then the people that kill themselves goes on on killing spree and kill hundreds.
isnt that worst than 1?

About the singing, the girl was honored to do it even if she wasnt shown, she was still credited.
you could look it at it either way, the good way is that nobody that watches public TV would make fun of her.
wow, if you are saying that then humanity has some serious problems. being made fun of for a bad haircut when you are what, 7? If someone like that sag, I wouldn't care, they had talent, and that was pretty cool.

and how could you go on a killing spree after killing yourself?
Old 08-13-2008, 10:35 AM   #10
j03
~~~~~~~~

Send a message via MSN to j03

Oh yeah, And all the other countries are great and have No problems .
Haha

j03 is offline   Reply With Quote