chill

GreatHype said:
last time I became a mod i took advantage of the powers with evil and tore the place apart.

O rly..... Your Hired.

No, jk lol

But yeah, Ive notived people trying to do that too (maybe not the specifics of an agenda to reach moderator position) but still, the spammers are coming along like crazy

And on the modship part, It's really more of a hassle than anything else. It's not all the glory that we see

Paradox said:
O rly..... Your Hired.

No, jk lol

But yeah, Ive notived people trying to do that too (maybe not the specifics of an agenda to reach moderator position) but still, the spammers are coming along like crazy

And on the modship part, It's really more of a hassle than anything else. It's not all the glory that we see

Check out RGF. I've banned over 75 members in just three months. Everyday, there's at least 2 spam posts.

I will not become a mod most likely beacuse I have a thing of pissing off people with alot of authority. Such examples are politicians, school principals etc.

When I was about 6-7 I just about ran down a meeting of some of the city's most powerful people, including a police director guy. Long story.

I also overrode my principals descision to suspend me, even longer story.

I also started yelling at our city's mayor with a megaphone during a presentation, short story, he was speaking BS.

it was not just based on th conversatoin we had, it was also based on the things I've seen. thats why I worded it that way. wasn't wrong just somthing you didn't expect

Back
Top Bottom