This chic...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ah man i know how that feels. you'll see her again. its not gonna be the end of your friendship....you can always keep in touch with her man, dont worry

Simple Answer: Marry her.

Long Answer: Marry her after you guys graduate, no joke. Don't let her slip away by some off chance. You're both old enough and obviously mature enough to handle a serious relationship. I would seriously propose to her if I was in your situation. Girls like that DO NOT come around every so often.

However, if you do get married, it could hold back on your future, but, money isn't all there is to life, love and happiness are. If you love this girl, then you'll be happy. You can always make money down the road or go to college later on down the road. However, this girl may not come around again. Do it now while you have the chance.

Talk to her about it though, if she doesn't know how you feel, what good is it to tell all of us but not her? The person that really matters? You should tell her your feelings, it's the right thign to do, but it takes a lot of courage, however, if you can tell her you love her, then she'll see how couragious you are. :) Do it man, it's the right thing to do, and you know that you'll be happy with her. Marry the girl, that's all there is to it. :)

natej315 said:
Sorry guys but I wanted to get this off my chest because it has been on my mind for a while...

Ok my best Friend ******** I love her with all of my heart I have since the 9th grade and now we are both in the 12th grade very close to graduating, I think that she is the most beautiful, gorgeous, pretty, sexy, smart, funny, perfect, wonderful, kind hearted, ,caring, affectionate Girl I think that she is simply the most amazing Girl I have ever met she is every thing and more I love being with her I hate being without her I want to marry her and be with her forever I love her so much, I would even die for her I would do any thing for her, A woman like isn't one and a million, she is just one, I love when we hang out or talk in school, she is just so funny and she is fun to be around its like every day I have to see her and talk to her or I get sad and go completely crazy! Its like when ever I see her in the hallway I run up to her and start talking and joking around with her she makes my day I go to sleep thinking about her and I wake up thinking about her she is always on my mind never do I stop thinking about her, id love to be with her forever that means every waking moment id be with her and she could be in my arms, ever day I wake up and say yeah I get to talk to her and see her today, we always joke around like poking each other and stuff like that and more stuff to and we have so much in common and we talk about every thing and we bring back old memories, like if I ever need her she is pretty much there, like if I need to talk or ask some thing she is always there, and I just don't think that any other girl on this planet can compare to how wonderful she truly is if some how she isn't the girl for me well I wouldn't want any other girl d stick with her always and forever her and are I will be best friends she and I are so close we are almost like sister and brother, but I fear that after we both graduate I might never see her again and I fear that if that happens I might get really sad and cry and she said that if we don't see each other ever again she would cry, one time she was coughing and she said that she was dying ( she wasn't really but that's what she was saying) any ways I told her that if she died id go to her funeral and id be sad for ever and that no one on this planet would be able to get me happy again I also told her that id sit next to her grave and I would never leave id die right , Inext to her in the end she said aww that's true love right their remember this one time a few weeks ago I said that I was going to Florida and she said that she wanted to go to I said sorry you cant and I said that I would miss her allot and she said aww. I don't know its kind of difficult because I remember that this one times she was talking to sum of her friends she said that she doesn't like it when guys tell her that they love her, she doesn't like it when guys open the doors for her (even though I do it any ways every chance that I get and she doesn't like it when guys put their arms around her even though I don't, omg I remember that I got a hug from her a couple times and I was like YAY, id love to just chill with her and do what ever she wants looking up at stars while she lays on my chest or what ever id love to just be with her and help take away her pain and to help her solve her problems or answer and questions she has or what ever if she ever cried id want to take the tears out of her eyes id hold her when she gets scared, id hold her close when she is cold id love for her to always be with me …. Id love to always be their for her no matter what id always be their for her….., no matter what I have to say she always listens no matter how dumb or boring it might be she always listens, she always makes me smile and laugh and she makes me happy, and she isn't one of those slutty girls no way she aint like that I wish that I could think of every thing im trying to say but for some reason my fingers are hitting the right buttons....
it kinda depends on whar kinda girl she is but I think you should tell all of this to her

natej315 said:
Sorry guys but I wanted to get this off my chest because it has been on my mind for a while...

Ok my best Friend ******** I love her with all of my heart I have since the 9th grade and now we are both in the 12th grade very close to graduating, I think that she is the most beautiful, gorgeous, pretty, sexy, smart, funny, perfect, wonderful, kind hearted, ,caring, affectionate Girl I think that she is simply the most amazing Girl I have ever met she is every thing and more I love being with her I hate being

without her I want to marry her and be with her forever I love her so much, I would even die for her I would do any thing for her, A woman like isn't one and a million, she is just one, I love when we hang out or talk in school, she is just so funny and she is fun to be around its like every day I have to see her and talk to her or I get sad and go completely crazy! Its like when ever I see her in the hallway I run up to her and start talking and joking around with her she makes my day I

go to sleep thinking about her and I wake up thinking about her she is always on my mind never do I stop thinking about her, id love to be with her forever that means every waking moment id be with her and she could be in my arms, ever day I wake up and say yeah I get to talk to her and see her today, we always joke around like poking each other and stuff like that and more stuff to and we have so much in common and

we talk about every thing and we bring back old memories, like if I ever need her she is pretty much there, like if I need to talk or ask some thing she is always there, and I just don't think that any other girl on this planet can compare to how wonderful she truly is if some how she isn't the girl for me well I wouldn't want any other girl d stick with her always and forever her and are I will be best friends she and I are so

close we are almost like sister and brother, but I fear that after we both graduate I might never see her again and I fear that if that happens I might get really sad and cry and she said that if we don't see each other ever again she would cry, one time she was coughing and she said that she was dying ( she wasn't really but that's what she was saying) any ways I told her that if she died id go to her funeral and id be sad for

ever and that no one on this planet would be able to get me happy again I also told her that id sit next to her grave and I would never leave id die right , Inext to her in the end she said aww that's true love right their remember this one time a few weeks ago I said that I was going to Florida and she said that she wanted to go to I said sorry you cant and I said that

I would miss her allot and she said aww. I don't know its kind of difficult because I remember that this one times she was talking to sum of her friends she said that she doesn't like it when guys tell her that they love her, she doesn't like it when guys open the doors for her (even though I do it any ways

every chance that I get and she doesn't like it when guys put their arms around her even though I don't, omg I remember that I got a hug from her a couple times and I was like YAY, id love to just chill with her and do what ever she wants looking up at stars while she lays on my chest or what ever id love to

just be with her and help take away her pain and to help her solve her problems or answer and questions she has or what ever if she ever cried id want to take the tears out of her eyes id hold her when she gets scared, id hold her close when she is cold id love for her to always be with me …. Id love to always be their for her no matter what id always be their for her….., no matter what I have to say she always listens no

matter how dumb or boring it might be she always listens, she always makes me smile and laugh and she makes me happy, and she isn't one of those slutty girls no way she aint like that I wish that I could think of every thing im trying to say but for some reason my fingers are hitting the right buttons....
THERE! I can read that!!

Heh, you must have jotted that down in just a minute or two given how bad the grammer is.. anyway...

I almost know how you feel.. I know this girl that I really like myself.. but I don't think it's anywhere near as deep as what you appear to have going here.. You need to tell her something...

Obviously she is not exactly your girlfriend.. thus she is open...

If she was to get in a relation ship with another guy, and it actually went somewhere, you would hate yourself for the rest of your life, I promise you that.

One of the worst possible things one can do is nothing.

Wow...that has to be the biggest run-on sentence I've ever seen. :p

Haha, just playing around.

So what's your point? Asking us what we think about her? Asking us what you should do? You clearly stated that you love her, but I just don't get the whole picture...sorry. I hope you don't take what I said negatively, since that's isn't my intention at all. I just don't really get what you're trying to say, other than you love her.

Yeah, thats basically what I gathered.. I kinda had to scrape for everything else.. and yes.. I was thinking huge run-on too, :p oh well. this aint no english class. :)

Been through the same situation a fair few times myself, but man... Go for it, saves wondering what could of been.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom