cherry bomb

And it's BS anyway. You will lose power from it. Only restricts your intake.

If you want to modify the engine... get an M90 off a Thunderbird supercoupe. It's also a 3.8L V6. Guessing the same one, but instead of a transaxle, the Thunderturd is a RWD.
The Glasspack you can get at any parts store, farm and fleet, summitracing, jegs...

cant really see the point in modifying a van.. get a proper car, will be alot more fun...
Very true. A mini van weighs like 5500 lbs... Can't go that fast. It would need like a 351w just to get it into the 17s! haha
It might feel sorta fast off the line, but that's only because of the high gearing... If I put 3.73 gears in my truck instead of the 3.08, it would feel like a whole different truck...

I got 3.73 in my jeep. Ill sell my axles to you because I want Front D44 and rear D60 narrowed with 5.39s.

That way you can also to a 4x4 conversion, and I can get you a Jeep np242 Xfer case as well.

buy buy buy!!!

If you were closer, I would totally go for it... Since I no longer need a light 2x4 truck, as I will be getting a different vehicle for that... But your axles are 7.5" right? I could get 3.73 for my 8.8" easily though.

If you were closer, I would totally go for it... Since I no longer need a light 2x4 truck, as I will be getting a different vehicle for that... But your axles are 7.5" right? I could get 3.73 for my 8.8" easily though.

7.5'' what? ring gear?

Oh wait... you're speaking ford. Still kid I have Dana's front and rear. D30 front and D35 rear.

Hell i'd love to have an 8.8 in the back. Thats a good bit stronger then my D35.

Yeah, 7.5" ring gear. I just looked into a SAS for a ranger. It involves at least 6" lift to clear the engine cross member, lol.

Back
Top Bottom