I had to look up the equation... This is only a practice test, the actual test they will usually give it too you. But yeah, I think I got that one right. Still plenty I didn't get right though... lol
1. An 8.29 g sample of calcium carbonate [CaCO3 (s)] absorbs 50.3 J of heat, upon which the temperature of the sample increases from 21.1°C to 28.5°C. What is the specific heat of calcium carbonate?
2. Sodium hydride reacts with excess water to produce aqueous sodium hydroxide and hydrogen gas:
A sample of NaH weighing __________ g will produce 982 mL of gas at 28.0°C and 765 torr, when the hydrogen is collected over water. The vapor pressure of water at this temperature is 28 torr.
3. Which type of bonding does Mg form upon solidification?
4. Determine the temperature required (in Kelvin) to change the vapor pressure of a system from 9.40 atm at 423.0 kelvin to 31.30 atm if the enthalpy of vaporization is 50.2 kJ/mol.
5. Diethyl ether is a volatile organic compound. The vapor pressure of diethyl ether is 401 mm Hg at 18°C and the
Hvap = 26.0 kJ/mol. Calculate the vapor pressure of diethyl ether at 25°C.
Got any ideas on any of those?...