Cheese!!

i like cheese balls/puffs, i also like grated cheese mealted over cheese and onion crisps or cheese and crackers, mmmmmm i thinkim going to go make my self.............................a bacon butty(sandwhitch)

rdcmmnst said:
i melt cheese trhow it at the wal and then suck it off lol.
LOL Actually I work at Dominos and since its hot the cheese clumps, and it sticks to the wall.. lmao. We do that all the time..
I love a cheezy pizza.. EXTRA CHEEZY.. and Domino's cheezy bread..

Computer users have high chelestorol (sp?) with all this cheese.. :p

Wow!! people and responses and stuff!! I feel almost special... yeah. The "purpose" is to prove a theory of mine... it worked. Thanks. Two things; sorry for the lactos intolerant of us and aren't I supposed to be getting emails on the replies? I got... one. I think. Maybe two. yeah...

Good. You've proved a theory and we've learned from it too: cheese is good. It's quite good here because people will reply to a lot of the topics you start.

'Ok who cut the cheese ?"

well i love cheese, especially swiss and sharp chedar..
Cheese balls are great, and nothing beats the good ol taste of nacho's w/extra cheese, not to mention the great and almight "mac-n-cheese"...

I like actual cheese, not the overprocessed stuff they have here in the US... I'm talking about parmigiano reggiano...

parmigiano.jpg

This type of cheese.. it has a grainy texture to it, but it is very good (just like the above) especially with a glass or two of red wine...

Back
Top Bottom