Check this out...Xbox 360 auction at over $10,000

thats completly stupid, once the xbox case is open the warranty is void, with all of the xbox problems, i would want my microsoft warranty...

it doesnt look that cool anyways, could use $10000 alot better

xb360's arent worht a damn they overheat and lock up. I love the graphics though. too bad this one racing game (need for speed) locked up! it locked up after 10 minz of play! I played it at ebgames and they said they would be out of stock till march! holy crap!

oh well. Rather buold a custom pc and do more. those are worthless. Game consoles are so 90's!

What's so wrong with consoles? Okay...mistakes happen during launches, and Microsoft is already doing a lot to help those who have faulty systems. Becides, console gaming is so much more comfortable than PC gaming (unless you happen to have a uber expensive leather chair or something).

alvino said:
What's so wrong with consoles? Okay...mistakes happen during launches, and Microsoft is already doing a lot to help those who have faulty systems. Becides, console gaming is so much more comfortable than PC gaming (unless you happen to have a uber expensive leather chair or something).

Yeah.. but the one complaint i do have about it, is that when you play ALOT of Cs.. like i used to.. it just kicked ass.. but then i started console gaming agian, and it seemed like it all moved in slow mo.. Beucase consoles(ps2, gcn, xbox) were all around 18 FPS, and im running Cs, just under 60.. but other then that.. just fun as hell.. and im always gonna be a consol fan.

consoles are ok but I prefer playing with a computer.
I mostly like playing FPS games, now FPS with a console. Not for me!

And alvino
"Becides, console gaming is so much more comfortable than PC gaming (unless you happen to have a uber expensive leather chair or something)."

And u don't need anything to sit on while playing the consoles?
And a good couch will cost u more than a good chair will.

mammikoura said:

And alvino
"Becides, console gaming is so much more comfortable than PC gaming (unless you happen to have a uber expensive leather chair or something)."

yep couches are expensive. now www.homereserve.com has cheap couches!!!

mammikoura said:

And alvino

yea i agree u don't need an expensive chair, even though i asked for 1 for christmas :p it's not THAT expensive...only 126-168 bucks...lol :p but i like PC gaming alot more because there are better fps but also because there are more controls on the keyboard if u think about it....games that are made for the pc can have so many more options with all the keys! :D i just like pc gaming better although console isn't bad

as far as the Xbox goes on the price....it's very not worth it if u ask me. it's just a nice lookin xbox..woo hoo, it's not worth the price and if it really sells without issues i'll be suprised...but then again there are stupid people in the world arn't there? :p but if u pay for it than it's worth it 2 u or else u wouldn't buy it, although alot of people change their mind after purchasing rofl :eek:

well my chair was 75 at office max and its like a 200 dollar chair so far as quality, its really nice!

some stupid barin dead celeb prolly would pay big bucks for it. Gotta leave it to celebs to be dumb like that.

Back
Top Bottom