Check this out!

i'm now stuck on level 3. But thanks 99nasha for the hint for lvl 2.

but someone help me for lvl 3 lol

5 was damn easy. It just took me like 15 mins to get the right words in there. Though it was so obvious. I tried to put it all as the "username" and then other stuff for the "password" but I didn't realize that there were 2 words that I kept as the "username". So the 1st word was username and the 2nd was the password.

It was too easy, but still hard.

Now I'm stuck on 6. I know how to start, but can't find the 2 words (username&password)

I got to where it said 2 after entering the first door... the second one won't open, and theres no where else to click... er....what the...?

If you had to click a bit everytime, wouldnt be much of a riddle would it :D Look where the hand is pointing!!!

"Trick it?"

Maybe click loads of times until it gets confused? I don't know lol... Its pointing towards the door if its 2D space...

FOUND IT:

That was easy lol.... hwo come I didn't think of that. I know the way it works now.

(99nasha=EDITED! NO TELLING!!!! :D)

I'm confuzzled on 6. I found the ASCII and all, but I don't know what to do with the letters.... And yeah, I know what it wants me to do with the text, I just can't seem to get the right combo.

Back
Top Bottom