Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 06-27-2004, 11:59 AM   #51
Guru

Send a message via MSN to Lord Kalthorn

Lol

I was just making a point.

Old 06-27-2004, 02:38 PM   #52
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to 135791
Default Re: check it out

Quick lord K there onto us run for the high hills

135791 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2004, 02:24 PM   #53
Golden Master

i cant believa all this time ive been trying to get people to go to my site and i get a new offer to an even better site lord k i would love it if you forgot about tht place and bring your cool avatar and sig here
http://www.insanitystrikes.net/forum/
Old 06-30-2004, 08:59 AM   #54
Guru

Thats wierd; maybe a little too much on the Turquoise. (Plus, that Banner, its going to have to wait one more Day More things to do than I have time to do them in )

When'll it be out of contruction?
Old 06-30-2004, 12:58 PM   #55
Golden Master

soon hopefully
Old 06-30-2004, 01:03 PM   #56
Guru

Cool; I cannot wait to see ti finished.
Old 07-02-2004, 01:26 PM   #57
Golden Master

hay sorry to do this its just i need a a person i can trust http://data.forumhoster.com/forum_ma...ex.php?act=idx
i would like a new super mod tht i can trust to look after things thx
(sorry to keep posting this link, i trust u guys and gals more than most people)
Old 07-02-2004, 02:01 PM   #58
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Kalthorn
Lol, Google and Spamming, or just waiting? Personally I chose the waiting for Greathanc Forums and Playfordnet in General. Hopefully I can get some more members for Greathanc Forums in September when I go to College cause there'll be loads of people who like Forums doing ICT and Pure Maths.

Oh yeah, and if you want to get to my Forum then just go to Greathanc Forums.
r u trying to set the record for most links in one post?
crazyman143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2004, 07:01 AM   #59
Guru

Oh no, you haven't seen this one until you've seen most links in one post:

Matt's Board's Advertising Board
Old 07-04-2004, 07:24 AM   #60
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to Slayer Send a message via MSN to Slayer Send a message via Yahoo to Slayer

K, I'm drawing the line. Matt be me, you repeatedly post your links in this thread even after I have warned you about it before - being a mod is a privilege, not a name you can use to break the rules. Rules around here apply to EVERYONE - Admins, mods, gurus, senior members, the lot. It's bad enough when a member breaks rules - but many times worse if a mod seems to only like being a mod because he thinks he can get away with spamming a general forum. It wouldn't be so bad if you put it in the right place (being the advertising forum), but putting it in the General Forum is just crossing the line.

When a newbie comes here, what does he see? A general forum, and reads the rules. The rules state that advertising of forums and websites DOESN'T belong in the Social Lounge. He/she looks in some recent threads, and he walks straight into a long thread with nothing but a Mod (of all people) begging for people to join his forum. Not only that, but also a Guru with over 3000 posts placing 5 links to his own forum in 1 post. Great example you're setting guys, good job.

Due to Matt Be Me's constant breaking of rules, I am requesting his position be removed. I'm sure I'm going to get alot of hate for this, but last time I checked, rules are rules, and it seems that things have been getting a little too relaxed around here recently. A member breaking rules repeatedly, normally ends in a ban or a severe warning - IMO a Moderator breaking rules constantly should be no different. I'm leaving this thread open so I get to enjoy everyones replies, which I'm sure will mostly be consisting of the words "Rocker is a (enter insulting words here)".

Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote