Cheap mopeds..

You want my opinion? Dont buy one if you plan on driving when your 17. Its only a year till you can start, and all that money on the moped (which your going to get rid of in 12 months) can go on driving lessons!

How far away is school? I ride my push bike everywhere because im still learning how to drive. I bike to school everyday and work on the weekends. So thats near enough 50 miles a week.

Mopeds ARE dangerous, like every other form of 2 wheel transport on the road. But if you really do want one, look at getting finance on one. Theres loads of offers about, I was going to get one but they look and sound so stupid. I actually overtook one on my bike the other day :D

Oh yeah, and check ebay out. You might be able to grab yourself a bargain

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2004-50cc-sco...4646080867QQcategoryZ9939QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Uumm..so nice deals on ebay there..Ill have to look into it..

My school is about two miles away, and once I start 6th form, my parents will no longer give me a lift. A pushbike would be an option, but I have alot of bags with me, and a laptop..besides im lazyy..and all my bikes seem to break..

How does that "Getting finance on one" work..would you care to explain..?

Most big stores do finance offers on mopeds. I was going to a moped which they offered for £52 a month. Ask around, look in yellow pages.

Diffrent stores offer diffrent things, get looking and let me know how things go :)

Back
Top Bottom