Chavs

Speedydowt

In Runtime
in england we have "lesser people" who are called "chavs" theese people usually wear adidas. kappa or any other nylon like, football loving rags they can find. In the us do you have chavs?

yeah I hate chavs, or charvers (charvs) as the northerners call it (and don't say it's stupid cos the name originated from Newcastle!)

But you forgot to mention their favourite clothing, fake Burberry!

Kill them all!

There called NEDs in Scotland (Non-Educated Deliquint!), And they also love the Burbbery caps, Have a semi-broken voice and have a tendancy to use unusual volcabulary - Full of colourful metaphors!

connchri said:
There called NEDs in Scotland (Non-Educated Deliquint!), And they also love the Burbbery caps, Have a semi-broken voice and have a tendancy to use unusual volcabulary - Full of colourful metaphors!

They can be viewed in their natural habitat in glasgow and dundee. the herds roam freely, i advise you stay in your vehicle and continue at a fast speed though, or they might be away with your wheels :D

jay8990 said:
They can be viewed in their natural habitat in glasgow and dundee. the herds roam freely, i advise you stay in your vehicle and continue at a fast speed though, or they might be away with your wheels :D

Legendary!

THe people I see here that wears that are usually the wannabe gangsters. THey have shaved heads and wears gold necklaces and things like that.

Maybe they're just die hard football fans, I don't know.

Why do people use that word??? Call them pikeys or commoners!!! And yes, i do not like them.

Back
Top Bottom