Change into notes!

Kage

Golden Master
I went into Asda tonight where they have these CoinStar machines where you deposit coins, and you get a voucher. You can then redeem the vouchers for cash instore.

The reason?

Well... I got all the change out of my drawer in my room, and found ALOT!!!

So much infact, that I got back £54 back! :D

It does charge 7.9p for every pound, but it was faster than sending it to a bank and sorting through all the cash. So all in all, I only lost 4 pounds, so I infact had £58 in my drawer.

I say, if you have change, you never know how much you actually have!

I went into Asda tonight where they have these CoinStar machines where you deposit coins, and you get a voucher. You can then redeem the vouchers for cash instore.

The reason?

Well... I got all the change out of my drawer in my room, and found ALOT!!!

So much infact, that I got back £54 back! :D

It does charge 7.9p for every pound, but it was faster than sending it to a bank and sorting through all the cash. So all in all, I only lost 4 pounds, so I infact had £58 in my drawer.

I say, if you have change, you never know how much you actually have!
Yeah i usethem from time to time , The most i ever had in change like that was about 25pound

Haha yeah we have one at work which our department maintains.. that 7.9 pence it takes per pound, can be changed to 0.00 with the right key and key code.. each month we take our jar in about get about 50 quid back, soon adds up from that spare change in your pocket..

Haha... wouldn't it show on the reciept you get though?

It is one big drawer :p

Just makes it seem like free money, because you didn't really have it to sum up before.

I find after spending pound coins and that, I just throw the change into my drawer and forget about it, as long as its 1p's, 2p's and 5p's. I tend to reuse 10p's and 20p's

I used one of those once and got $14 from my change. I may have to go back in soon to change out my change. I'm getting quite a few coins from just getting food at the place I work each day since I don't bring coins with me to pay with.

Back
Top Bottom