CF's Wealth Distribution

A source of income implies that you can maintain a level of living. Unless you're a millionaire, if you have no income you're likely not able to afford luxury items every month (aka a gaming computer or what have you).

A salary can be broken down into an hourly wage. Just do some math, it's not that hard.

One last thing, how can one earn $20/week and make $25,000 during the summer?

Just so there's no more nitpicking: What I want to know is when you take all the money you earn in a month, regardless of source, and divide it into how much time you spent earning that money, how much do you get? Just answer in the poll. You can share who you are and how much you make (in detail) if you want.

A source of income implies that you can maintain a level of living. Unless you're a millionaire, if you have no income you're likely not able to afford luxury items every month (aka a gaming computer or what have you).

A salary can be broken down into an hourly wage. Just do some math, it's not that hard.

One last thing, how can one earn $20/week and make $25,000 during the summer?

Just so there's no more nitpicking: What I want to know is when you take all the money you earn in a month, regardless of source, and divide it into how much time you spent earning that money, how much do you get? Just answer in the poll. You can share who you are and how much you make (in detail) if you want.

A salary job can be broken down into an hourly wage... hahahahaha.

How can one earn that much? Overtime. Lots of it. Oil rig work is nonstop.
Which is why, an hourly figure does not tell much about a person's income.

Lets say you earned x dollars this month. You also worked y hours. x/y would give an hourly wage regardless of how you earned that money. I mean..this is basic math. This is all I want to know. Is it that hard to understand this simple concept?

FYI:

Wikipedia said:
A general rule for comparing periodic salaries to hourly wages is based on a standard 40 hour work week with 50 weeks per year (minus two weeks for vacation). (Example: $40,000/year periodic salary divided by 50 weeks equals $800/week. Divide $800/week by 40 standard hours equals $20/hour).

Well, I work for 10/hr where I'm at now. After taxes and rent (rent is taken out directly, I also live here) I hit about 570 bi-weekly.

Not too bad, plus there are A LOT of fringe benefits.. Free insurance, free food, access to any product in the warehouse (for free), and a bunch of other perks.

I feel as though I'm not making as much as what I should make for this job. Most truck drivers (which is what I am) around here make around $40,000 a year... But I'm not really complaining, this is a non-profit Christian organization, and we really don't have the resources to make state or national average wages...

yeah I feel yeah flight. I think I would make a lot more in the cilivian world. But I get to travel the world for free. Hotels paid for. Then If Depending on where I go, Like England or Hawaii. You can get 100-200 extra for each day your there. So it all depends

Back
Top Bottom