CF's Official GTA:IV Thread!

Ahyoka

Daemon Poster
After seeing 3-4 other threads on the game I thought we could have one thread where anything GTA is discussed...a Random Chit Chat: GTA if you will:p I'll get the ball rolling here...

I picked it up at Wal Mart last night, ate some taco bell then came home and played it for a few hours. I love it, I didn't realize how open ended it was. The graphics are amazing (especially the rain). Heh after I completed the first mission, the first thing I did was steal a car. But as I opened the door and jerked the guy out...he went head first into an oncoming taxi:eek:

Needless to say it was not pretty. Hilarious, yes. But pretty? hell no.

So yeah, y'all post your thoughts, reviews or funny things you've done!

aaaaaaaaahhhhhh i want GTA IV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its the only game that would make me buy a playstation 3 or xbox360. do you think it will ever come to the pc? coz if so then i can wait. have you played it online yet?

I have it on 360, I'm sure it'll be out on PC at some point but I really don't know:p

But I haven't tried the multiplayer out yet, where I live satellite is the only source for high speed internet, I get pretty good download speeds (around 900kbs-1mb) but it also has about a 900ms lag:p which is not so good for gaming. I'm going to try the online later and see if it works.

Back
Top Bottom