CF's January Competition - Design Logo + Icons

Are you kidding me? What is this?

screenshot20110122at647.png

That looks more like spam then an advertisement for this website.

It's so unattractive.

Of course it's for guests, but that's not the issue. There are at least 10 better alternatives to what he has setup right now. Not only is it obtrusive, it's littered with grammatical errors.

Hi

Sorry guys, was playing about when I was half asleep last night :( I have changed it to the following now. I have changed this in an effort to make that part of the site look cleaner, Also many other webmasters have said that putting the "Welcome Message" there attracts more people to signup to the site.

welcome.png

I would make it a bit less intense. I can see why you want it to stand out... but if it's too in-your-face, then it could put people off!

That's the problem with this forum, nobody wants change. Whats wrong with a little change? A forum facelift? New logo? I can't count the number of threads that have been started over the years about changing the forum logo and now there is an admin who is willing to do it!

I just thought there would be people coming out of the woodwork submitting their ideas for new graphics. I guess I was wrong and everyone wants the same old boring forum to look at.

Loosen up guys.....embrace change.

Back
Top Bottom