CF's January Competition - Design Logo + Icons

JCB1

Daemon Poster
Hi

We are holding another competition this month. This time we are asking you to design a new logo for this site (Circled below at the top) and or design 2 new icons for the forums home page (Circled below) The icons will be used for when there are new posts in a forum, and when there are no new posts in a forum.

comp2.png

I aim to run the competition until the end of the month, but might close it if we see a logo + icons we like. Please submit your entrys in this thread.

The files you will need are below

Logo
CFLogoV2.jpg

Icons New Posts
forum_new-48.png

Icons No New Posts
forum_old-48.png

any questions let me know

Thanks

Guess I am out of this one lol, awful with photoshop or even MS paint :p

Good luck everyone that takes part, can't wait to see some of the offerings :D

CFLogoJmacavali.jpg

I know it doesn't match with the rest of the header. But it's what I came up with....LOL

Where's all the other ideas? All anyone everwanted to do was change the logo and now no one has anything?

Actually, if you could invert your colors, so the PCB tracks would be black andthe color would blend with the current blue we have, I'd be down for yours.
Oh and...if the circuits would start from the CF name and end at the outside, it would be better, removingthe rectangle effect.

Something like this:

o
|
|
o-----CF-----o
|
|
o​

Not this:

|
|
------CF-----o
|
|
o​

Even better, it would be cool to have CF written on a chipset and the circuitry departing from it :D

Actually, if you could invert your colors, so the PCB tracks would be black andthe color would blend with the current blue we have, I'd be down for yours.
Oh and...if the circuits would start from the CF name and end at the outside, it would be better, removingthe rectangle effect.

Something like this:

o
|
|
o-----CF-----o
|
|
o​

Not this:

|
|
------CF-----o
|
|
o​

Even better, it would be cool to have CF written on a chipset and the circuitry departing from it :D
If this was ElectronicsForums.org, then I'd agree totally ;). But I don't think that the logo should focus a specific section of what the forums have to offer. But that's just me.

Once I've re-formatted & have Photoshop installed, I'll try and come up with an entry :)

You got a point, but I just based the idea on his logo :) Anyways, if it does blend with the color scheme and it doesn't look like a rectangle, I'll be happy. Just my 2 cents :D

It was meant to get everyones creative juices flowing...:p It's just a simple motherboard-looking background. I just personally don't like the current blue we have as I think it's too dull. But that's just my preference so I tried to make it look more exciting.

The only thing I wish was different is that I had centered Forum better underneath Computer.

Back
Top Bottom