CF Very quite

ok .. thans ... i think
btw i belive it is "as cool as a cucumber" not cam lol

Well coming back to the original post, I think CF is as busy as you want it to be really. When I joined, I knew nothing about computers, and well with help from everyone on this site, I've managed to build an almost complete kickass gaming system. So firstly, I'd like to thank the more experienced members who helped me. Secondly, I think this forum is great! I mean there are others out there, but this one is more personal, and it feels as if the advice you're getting is a hell of a lot more valid than some people who blag about stuff they don't know about.

This is really the first time I've seen any hostilities between people, and well I have no idea of what Elitegamer and SpankFusion did, but can't people just let it go? I mean if they have learnt and want to contribute to a forum that is supposed to help people with computing problems, then fine, let them help. But if they make a wrong move, then they are banned. Lets not look for their wrong move, lets just hope they are serious now and want to help others, not **** other people off :)

WOW! i was off for two days and over 150 mail from CF.. know wonder i got to 1k in 3weeks

Back
Top Bottom