CF Project.

lmao, i have not got webspace or a domain yet i said i am getting one lol, there is all you guys like, r lets c his site lmao.

I am getting it on thursday or wednesday. I am just waiting for david to answer his PM and camers.

xx cobra xx said:
Hello guys, i have got the frontpage of my website all good and its done, all i need to do is the VIDS page and the CF MODDED pc page, i am alf way threw doing the CF Modded page, i have got lots of modded computers on there made by alot of our members, so please vistit the site when i have done, there will be funny vids on it, and me on my BMX and me and my friends team working on splinter cell 3 online, so please all visit my site when its done.

The domain aint ready yet because i need to put money in to my bank account to buy the domain and webspace.

lol

O YER, I Have done the frontpage, 2nd Music Page,CF Picture page and all i have to do is the VIDS and the Download Music page then i am done.

The download music page will take about 1hour and the vids page may take about 20mins, the vids that are going on the is a comendy program which is about 200mb (Fresh prince of bell air) and vids of me playing the ps2 online and me doing some bike tricks.

Back
Top Bottom