CF Podcast?

Well, look at it this way:

If we get David's approval for this to be the official CF podcast, then we could get a subforum just for the podcast where people can discuss it. During the podcast itself we would be discussing threads in more depth, plus some original discussion about computers.

If we do not get David's approval, we will have to build this podcast up from scratch, get a forum for it, a webpage and a blog. If this is the case then we would have to come up with our own discussion topics and be more original.

EDIT: freestyler, when we get around to recording our first show, I will send you the mp3 file and you can type it up if you want. It would be greatly appreciated.
I don't think David would be too keen on adding a subforum for it. Really though, I don't think a forum is needed. All we need is a blog site. Put an add on in that lets people suggest topics, and all discussions can be held in the comments for the blog.

Yeah, I could do that. Maybe one other person could be used to help me out with that to make it a little less work.

Yeah, I am all set to start recording. I got all the software up and everything...

OK i will do a transcript of the podcasts then if thats ok guys . Dont worry how long it takes cos until september i have nothing to do in the day as i have no school and no job .
I will also do any other jobs that are needed but i prolly cant appear in the podcast cos i have no mic at all but if i get one i will do

As for times well 9PM UK time would be 4PM New york and 1PM LA so 10PM UK would be 6PM newyork . THis will be the only tricky bit which is time zone stuff . Maybe woe should all have a big convo on msn at a prearranged time to sort stuff out and maybe like a secretary to the whole pod casting thing who arranges the dates and times of everything like when its recorded and when its transcribed and when its uploaded . I could look after this side of stuff for you guys

I got this a little better now: cf.seanstech.net, I just added the mainpage so I have no template or anything yet...

Nicely done hascet! I do not think that the forum is really necessary, as we could always have a subforum here, but if we have to make a separate podcast it would come in handy. I love the blog.

Back
Top Bottom