CF Podcast?

Not a bad idea, although i think something simular was brought up before, and it did'nt stick because David and the rest of the mods agreed it would take attention away from the forum.

although..

I would like to see maybe a CF new letter or something of that nature.

OMG - Computer Forum's Blog!

That's pretty good, I've got loads of Blog scripts on my server I would be happy to use, we could then use a .co.nr, or all chip in for a domain.. orr ask David to point like blog.computerforums.org to my server.. or just have www.EverythingOnline.org/CFBlog

I like that idea..

Then, we could have a newsletter on that webpage. Shall I set a little something up and see what we all think?

lol a newsletter about what?
how many db errrors there have been in the week :p

ok, you have to start somewhere... ok,

how about a CF blog, with the news letter incorperated into the blog site.

now, who's going to host this blog site ??...that's the big question.

and it will need to be monitored by selected mods, not nessesarily the mods from this site though.

ok, you have to start somewhere... ok,

how about a CF blog, with the news letter incorperated into the blog site.

now, who's going to host this blog site ??...that's the big question.

and it will need to be monitored by selected mods, not nessesarily the mods from this site though.

I'm happy to host it.. got 5GB space to use up, and I do need more traffic! Who's happy with that?

I can host it to if you'de like. I don't want competition between me and Jox I'm just offering.

It would be a very cool idea and if David rolls w/either of you guy's hosting the blog site, then it would all be good . :cool:

i'll bring this idea up in the staff lounge and see what David thinks of the idea.

cheers !!

-edit-

ok, i have brought up the idea in the staff lounge....we'll see how it goes..

anyone could host it. lots of free/cheap reliable hosts out there.
sounds groovy.

.... maybe a new forum skin could be added ... and maybe custom avatars (ok now im getting a bit cheeky)

Back
Top Bottom