CF offline

Actually, I have a another idea. Maurice, if the site goes down on your time, go to Setishock's site. You have an account there. That's how I work: I alternate with the two. I'm on each days on both.

Well, bully for you!!
Well, that's what David said last time. DNS refreshing. It may be as simple as that. Although, the theory ain't 100% applied.

lhuser said:
Actually, I have a another idea. Maurice, if the site goes down on your time, go to Setishock's site. You have an account there. That's how I work: I alternate with the two. I'm on each days on both.

Well, that's what David said last time. DNS refreshing. It may be as simple as that. Although, the theory ain't 100% applied.

Great idea, but you forgot one thing. He only goes to forums to be a modertor, not to gain knowledge on computers, really, I never even see him make threads for computer help :rolleyes:

And yeah, Ill agree with Nate on this one, its a tad annoying when you make threads..I mean, I dont think anyone really cares, the only thing that will make a differece is telling David, he's the only one that can change things.

G35x said:
He only goes to forums to be a moderator, not to gain knowledge on computers, really, I never even see him make threads for computer help :
I've told you, or someone else before, I've asked for, & got a lot of help over the time I've been with CF, if you like, I'll go back through my threads & publish my cries for help, I admit my techie prowess isn't great, as for "only going to forums to be a mod", I visit them a lot, because it's my job.

Trivium Nate said:
Yes it does if it goes down just step away from the computer or something go hang out with some ladies or something Argh

Take your own advice. Your on this site 24/7.

There's more to life than CF, you know.

CF crashes. Cars break down. The Labour Party are still in power.

Shit happens.

UK31337 said:

CF crashes. Cars break down. The labor Party are still in power.

Shit happens.

Yeah their is more than CF lol Like girls!!,Friends,Work,School,Gaming sleeping,eating
Etc Etc

UK31337 said:
Not with me there's not I'm afraid, as I explained before, I'm living alone now since my wife's death, my only living relative lives the other end of the country, so, if I don't get my daily CF fix, I'm unhappy, I can't tend to the garden these days which is very frustrating, I used to love getting stuck in, now I have to pay a gardener £10 an hour, that's cheap, on the mainland it'd be £20 - £25

Back
Top Bottom