CF meetup?

Well we could all put money in the lotto. IF you got 100 pople thent he odds are likee 100 to 70,000,000 which is like 7 to a 1 odds.

no, those odds would be 1 to 70,000 dude lol big difference Then theres the probability that its wrong

Yeah, but it would still be sweet to all meet up... I wonder what we would do... maybe build a comp with everyone, play comp games... oh man... how I wish...

It would be interesting! My motorcross forum had a really big ride day where they all met up. Shame it was in america.

Someone could sponsor us? Like Oprah?
XD...lucky i wasnt drinking then...it would of went everywhere... :p thats funny as! I can picture it now..on tv....oooOOOOoooooo
*goes into dream land again*

jac006 said:
I wonder what we would do... maybe build a comp with everyone, play comp games... oh man... how I wish...

duh...be geeks..." NO my rig is better than yours!" " Na uhhh, mine is coz of got..." and you know be all technical that you guys are :p
It would be pretty awesome..i know id feel SO at home, games, comps, GUYS ...i dont know about any other girl on cf but oh.. thats this girls *dream* :D o how we can dream ay..!?

Tommy Boy said:
if I was a millionare, I'd pay to fly everyone out to my mansion and have a huge party there.
You got that right...PARTY :p

Paradox said:
Im werid? Im a boy? :( People cant even express their immature fantasies of the future anymore without being called a kid :(
ok ok ill give ya a break....you not werid...and your a guy..yeah yeah..
Your such a geek...such!...hollograms...robots..
But yeah just internet..and computer that would be good..i like that part :D

My uncle flys for British Airways! Ill try and get him to nick a 747 to fly all the americans here :D

Sure that wouldn't be a problem for him.

/me wonders what the british airway president would say
/me guesses wtf, fire him.

Since most of the people here on CF are from the U.S. it would most likely have to be in the U.S. wouldn't it? Or would it be in the UK because david is the in U.K.? Lol... maybe we can have it at the Los Angelos Convention Center. That would be sweet. It's a huge place. Or maybe Madison Square Garden's. lol... $$$

Good idea, but I don't think it will work. More than half the member here are minor. Location wise, we're scattered all over the place from the US to overseas. For members being under 18, it would be hard for them to meet up.

However, we can have local meets. For example, southern california people can get together, people in the England can get together there, people in FLorida can get together there, etc, etc....

Back
Top Bottom