Cf Irc Server

I think it would be good if we had a link at the top, amoungst "usercp", "calander", "members, "faq", "IRC"

heh. But it's not up to me.

A FAT-Ass Bump - Yes. But im not going to be doing anything with the IRC server from now. Nobody used it, it was a waste of money.

Dont know why u payed money for it lol there are so many networks out there that let u create a free chan.

Uhhh, I'm just pointing it out that the word "Unofficial" is Spelt (Embarrassing that I can't spell that) wrong in the link. It says "Unoficial". And, no one's using it because it wasn't sticky'ed. I didn't know anything about it before just now.

Uhhh, I'm just pointing it out that the word "Unofficial" is Spelt (Embarrassing that I can't spell that) wrong in the link. It says "Unoficial". And, no one's using it because it wasn't sticky'ed. I didn't know anything about it before just now.
Well, I suck at spelling and i'm technically dyslexic. mwahahhaha. Im also very, very drunnk.

Just make a channel on QuakeNet or somthing. I used UnrealIRC, though. PM Me if you want the config file I used.

Back
Top Bottom