CF Gaming Nights

rohan23

Fully Optimized
I don't personally plan on going out much until my Christmas break ends. Do you guys want to start forming a gaming schedule? We can play certain games on certain nights. I don't mind what console it is. My 360 isn't working right now so that won't fly with me.

The games I have:

PC: Source, L4D2, Borderlands and TF2.
PS3: Black Ops and Gran Turismo 5 soon. I'll probably pick up Bad Company 2 and Lost Planet 2 when I get the low price I want.

I am pretty much free every night except for Monday and Wednesday.

PC: Borderlands, L4D, L4D2, TF2, and BC2.
PS3: GT5 soon.

My schedule is always sketchy, but I'll try. Oh, and hook up your mics!

PC: Source, TF2, Gmod, BC2, Bioshock 2, SFIV, SCII, Dirt 2, Alien vs Predator, and Black Ops.
PS3: Borderlands, MGS4, SFIV, SSFIV, KOFXII, BC2, Black Ops, and GT5.
I would list the 360 section, but I don't have gold.

I am basically free most days except Friday morning to afternoon. That is when I have school. I don't have a mic, but I do plan on getting one.

I'm good for pretty much most evenings. I can offer a teamspeak 3 server for everything.

server: techmanhost.com
port: 9987
(NO Password)

Feel free to use it.
Cheers.

The only games I have for PC would be CS:S, HL2: Deathmatch, Gmod, UT2004, Crysis, and maybe a few more that doesn't get to me yet, or that I don't have installed.

Sounds good! Might be a bit interesting with the different time zones but something is easily worked out. I Get free servers for most of the PC Games listed here so if we need servers, i should be able to pull some strings. As far as open source goes, anyone played Urban Terror?

Back
Top Bottom