CF consiparcy who censored my pm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me to think the Streets of Los Angeles had problems! It really is ashame the shit David is subject to. The sad thing is the age demographic here is young, and maturity only comes with age.

Agreed, although this has been brought up before and age differences on maturity on this forum has always been highly disputed.

The only thing I can suggest to help this forum is stiff and steep rules. We have some good moderators, But I think things need to be approached alot more stearn. There's rules, For a reason, If the rule is broken, Your subject to but not limited to a Permanent Ban. This shit of I'm sorry, It won't happen again, Give me a second chance, I hear that line EVERY DAY in the streets of Los Angeles, It doesn't work for me. If I was a moderator I would Ban you, and make it my duty to keep you banned as well as the other 100+ accounts to be created, That's the SOLE job of a moderator.

That's my 2 cents.

I just wanted to know what was going on with both sides on this. I don't have a problem checking out someones forum and on the other hand I can see why David is pissed.

I enjoy this forum and will continue to post here. I've also joined there forum to see whats going on over there.

I remain neutral on this subject.

I also agree with Mattie. He speaks with reason. I do not think that it is a huge deal that some of our members set up a forum... I also do not think that they are really malicious towards CF, however I do see why Dave wouldn't really approve of it. I signed up for the forum just to see how they were doing and to post a little bit there, but from what I gathered, most of the people there don't really resent anyone at CF, but just want some more change.

If they really want to change CF then they could have started a petition or something. Instead they decided to spam CF, create a hate community, steal cf members etc.

Then how about you ban ArrizX? He's already abused his position more then once.

I also agree with Mattie. He speaks with reason. I do not think that it is a huge deal that some of our members set up a forum... I also do not think that they are really malicious towards CF, however I do see why Dave wouldn't really approve of it. I signed up for the forum just to see how they were doing and to post a little bit there, but from what I gathered, most of the people there don't really resent anyone at CF, but just want some more change.

Setting up the forum isn't really the issue is it lets get the cat out of the bag shall we, its members wanting an assistant admin to help David when hes not there, This is a bad idea in my opinion, and I have told those in question my views, David does a good job, if people don't like it they can leave, no harm done, but recruiting people through PMS is ridiculous, David has done some changes in the past, let us have custom avatars, got rid of the db errors, added tweaks here and there but as usual if you give a inch, they want a yard, I wish people would stop comparing CF to there other forums they use, if they see or think of an improvement OK, put it forward but if its turned down then let it go. the way we going we will have more chiefs than Indians.

Well... nobody is saying Dave is a bad admin... I think he is a great one. I don't even think we need another one, but apparently some other members do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom