CF consiparcy who censored my pm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
CF conspiracy who censored my pm?

This should make a good 2k post. Sorry realized I spelled conspiracy wrong no way to change it now though.

Who blocked out a portion of a PM sent to me by a now banned member. It was to a site I will not mention although I still have the address. I went back in to look again to confirm a member that pm'd me was banned and noticed somebody took the previous url and filled it with xxxxxxx.xxxxx.com.

What is going on around here on both sides? I mean come on its a forum. I'm just rather curious what the drama is about on both sides? If you don't want to post it public send me a PM.

Someone sent me a pm with a link for me which I got fine earlier. But sometime today the link was removed from my pm and replaced with xxxxxxxx.xxxxxx.com

thats bull shit, a PM stands for "Private Message" who is reading\editing peoples inbox's??? if someone sends you a link to what im assuming was another forum thats the business between you and the person your talking to.

Yes there is a cover up. Something that I am not going to say because David might not want me to. But there is a reason some members havent been here lately.

Trust me he is telling the truth.

when did i say he wasnt :confused: :confused:

@mattie

david did post that thing and he said he had no problem about competing forums, if he doesnt have a problem what is he doing editing them out???? most poeple on here belong to other forums anyways....

Yes there is a cover up. Something that I am not going to say because David might not want me to. But there is a reason some members havent been here lately.

reason some members havent been here is because you came back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom