CF Banner

Pretty good so far.

Give the title a more digital look. More computerized. But simple and some thing that people will quickly recognize.

You'll be on to a winner then.

lol ok guys, ill do a wicked suger hot one, it was at night and had no ideas, when i have the time i can sit their for ages doing crazy stuff, this was just a quick one put togther, but thnx alot guys for the replys and time to post.

I'll try a few tonight or tomo and see what we all think.

antdemo my friend that is very very nice work it looks nice and clean, its a good example of your photoshop skills i jus dont think it goes with CF,

but def +1 for trying.

edit. are you kidding me, i have jus spread rep 5 times and it still wont let me rep u.

lol ssc thnx alot.

i know i can do better, i just don't have much resourses or the time but when i get a good two hours to find them and do the pic, i'll make myself blink and say wow, i did'nt know i could do this lol.

lol ssc thnx alot.

i know i can do better, i just don't have much resourses or the time but when i get a good two hours to find them and do the pic, i'll make myself blink and say wow, i did'nt know i could do this lol.

i think if you get some spare time you should do me a favour lol.

take a look here http://ben-jordan.co.uk/About.html

you see the about banner with the red background and the ben jordan racing profile
if you get really really bored i think you should make me some new ones, nothing too fancy keep it simplistic and keep to red white and black,

of course this is a huge long shot and only if you get really bored mate, dont go out of your way to do anything.

i feel really cheeky lol i guess theres no harm in asking and BTW feel free to jus say no mate dont have the time and even if i did i dont wonna help you out i wont think anything less of ya lol

You forced it on the flowers. It's a computer forum, not a bridal registry (had to, sorry).

Good work, though.

I'll take a crack at it one day.

Its pretty good.
It has an emoish look to it though which I don't think suits the forum, but it'd suit another forum perfectly fine.
I like the first one, without the small text at the bottom and top

Back
Top Bottom