cell phone help?

iamchickenlover

Daemon Poster
I have a motorola krazer. my problem is the inside screen is just white i know it works because i can call people and use the outside screen. i need to see a text someone sent me earlier today and to copy my contacts done is there any way to transfer these to my computer? i cannot get it to a verizon place till this weekend so any help would be nice.

I think my little brother has a phone just like that. If it has output for a cable to convert to USB connection you will most likely be able to access your messages. I know for a fact that my Nokia 5300 can do that. I can even send messages through the computer if it is connected. I've done it a couple times because I hate texting. I like computer keyboards much better.

no dot, i tried connecting it to my computer but no dice i did not work. is it a problem with vista why i cannot use it with my comp?

I don't know is Vista has to do with it. Although we have XP it should connect as a storage device.

edit: Oh so dumb of me. To be able to fully interact with my Nokia I had to download a software called Nokia Suite. See if there's anything like that for your phone.

Back
Top Bottom