Cell phone gun

i meant in self defence , say you shoot someone in self defence and there are no whitnesses its just your word saying it was self defense

lol....it's not like everyone in the usa is running around with a shotgun....

Mainly you only see people carrying them around if they're hunting. People don't just walk around with them....or walk into stores with them or anything.
Probably not in Philly, we Brits think of the Big Apple & other large US cities where gun crime is rife, that's the picture in our mind, gang wars etc.

Probably not in Philly, we Brits think of the Big Apple & other large US cities where gun crime is rife, that's the picture in our mind, gang wars etc.

Gang wars are only big in LA. I am from NYC and it is not that bad there. The crime rate is only high because such a huge amount of people live there. It is no worse than London.

Gang wars are only big in LA. I am from NYC and it is not that bad there. The crime rate is only high because such a huge amount of people live there. It is no worse than London.
There was a programme on ITV a couple of months ago where a British cop joined a squad car in New York, within minutes they were involved in a gang war fight, 15-16 year old guys were shooting at each other, one was seriously injured before the cops got there, it happened at around 4am, when the cops arrived, they all disappeared, vanishing down alleyways, the one that was shot, recovered in hospital after the removal of two bullets, the US cops said it was a fairly quiet night!

Back
Top Bottom