Cash for Clunkers...

Few things make me as angry as politics. I try to stay away from it but sometimes...

Why get angry over politics? You can get frustrated, but not angry. Politics is all about compromise. Where two parties try to meet and agree on some base points. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like it's headed towards that direction.

Ok, see now I want to apologize. Sorry.

It just gets me all bent up when I look at what is going on and see it's taking us nowhere and in a hurry, too. It's not just from an economical standpoint, either. This has a large military effect.

So is Obama gonna make our troops start driving a lot of Prius's in the desert? How about they get rid of those tanks for more eco horse drawn cannon, or will the horse poop cause too much global warming?

The peoblem isn't the people buying these giant ass trucks. Its the people who buy them but don't need them. People need an education on how to only buy what you need. And once you buy it, drive it till it dies.

The peoblem isn't the people buying these giant ass trucks. Its the people who buy them but don't need them. People need an education on how to only buy what you need. And once you buy it, drive it till it dies.

People aren't stupid, despite what you think. They know what they should and shouldn't get. It's all about the American motto. Why buy this, when you can get this for the same price? The only way you're going to stop people from buying gas guzzlers, is to price them accordingly. Make fuel efficient cars affordable, while escalating the price on gas guzzlers.

But fuel efficient models aren't cheap. Hence this program. Where they failed is not using them again for another purpose. Just because it isn't fuel efficient, doesn't mean someone can't use it. Donate to purple heart or something. Don't just render it useless. More over, why are they wasting time seizing up the engines? That smoke can't be "eco-friendly". They could have gone about this program in a much better way to achieve better results.

The program is going to be suspended, so there's no use of complaining at this point.

So you've said. No doubt, they will continue funding it.

You better damn well believe I am complaining. Expensive waste programs are worth complaining over.

Back
Top Bottom