Cash for Clunkers...

teh,,

There's a difference between democrats, and hardcore liberals. All of the idiots in DC are hardcore liberals. To hell with them and their bullshit policies.

Bush wasn't great either. He was a hell of alot better than this. Gee, I don't seem to remember him calling the actions of a police force responding to a call "stupid". And then giving the officer a call to "talk it out" over a beer to make him look good after he realized he lost the entire police force of America because he blurted out nonsense without even thinking. I'm sure his advisors told him to do that because "oh noes, you might not get reelected to make more retarded policies for 4 more years."

But I'm not going to argue with you on that because I know that no matter what I say, I will be wrong and Obama will still be the new Jesus. k?

But I'm not going to argue with you on that because I know that no matter what I say, I will be wrong and Obama will still be the new Jesus. k?

LOL. I have a great reply to that.

01001010 said:
But I'm not going to argue with you on that because I know that no matter what I say, I will be wrong and Obama will still be the new Antichrist. k?

The reason they're scrapping them is to get the old cars off the market and encourage people to stimulate the economy. If they just resold the old crappers then people would buy them instead of anything new. So no new money would go to manufacturers pockets, rendering the whole scheme useless.

The reason they're scrapping them is to get the old cars off the market and encourage people to stimulate the economy. If they just resold the old crappers then people would buy them instead of anything new. So no new money would go to manufacturers pockets, rendering the whole scheme useless.

What about people that want old cars to hot rod?

All of teh imports are doing fine as they are selling fairly well back home since Japan has a similar concept with less waste. They sell their old cars on the internet for ridiculously low amounts.

/WE/ however, are wasting more and more of the people's money for the sake of "saving the world" and "giving GM a chance" which they've had so many of. Everytime GM gets a little bit of money, the union bosses piss it all away. I'm glad a local GM powertrain plant closed. Maybe all of the unionee's went out and got a job where they don't get paid 50 dollars an hour to "quality check" computer-assembled vehicles.

It's funny how Japan looks up to us, since they take everything we do and make it better. Can't wait for Japanese operating systems :D

Please stop trolling. You can take everything I say and be a dick about it or not post at all. The latter would be preferred.

Please stop trolling. You can take everything I say and be a dick about it or not post at all. The latter would be preferred.

Who says I'm trolling? I'm not the one spewing anti-Obama/anti-Democrat garbage for the sake of it, am I? Almost reminds me of a certain news channel.

Oh, and I said you were trolling, for the record.

Point taken about the "garbage". I suppose I'll just leave this thread for a while.
Few things make me as angry as politics. I try to stay away from it but sometimes...

Back
Top Bottom