Case mod redo is ready

lhuser said:
I plan to finish it up too, but I need led fans powered by 4 molex PSU that is not from Tigerdirect. Really hard to find.

Huh? You can buy those three pin to four pin molex adapters..you get them with quite alot of fans these days.

Sure, but...hey, that's actually true. Let's see what the shop is to offer me...

Okay, I have updates. I took pics of it, but I will not show you til the end of the mod! nah!

Well, I stripped out the paint on it. I also started to do the first coat on it. I am waiting to dry. Looks like I will need a good 3 coats, but as long as I can do it. Also, I decided to paint the inside of the case, chrome red. I used some body filling on the cover and it is done a well job. I will soft sand it after and splash the color on. So far, I am waiting and it might take tommorow too.

I shouldn't be doing this, but you who all bite your tonges, I will show you the first pic taken, when I went into paint stripping mode.

pict03156xr.jpg

Let me bump this thread. I am uploading the pics. I am proud of the result, even if I missed some red.

During paint stripping
pict03168wx.jpg

First door side done stripping
pict03170sa.jpg

Uh oh...looks like a storm is coming...
pict03188ti.jpg

But, I am wrong
pict03200px.jpg

The side panel's first of many coats
pict03218wq.jpg

DRY!!!
pict03220ud.jpg