Career!

Dark Night

BSOD
What is your current career, future career, dream career, or a career your applying for? I am going to be a bust boy this summer I think! But when I grow up I would love to serve this country in the air force.
f_15_eagle_fighter_bomber_plane_aviation_freecomputerdesktopwallpaper_p.jpg

As you can see I want to be a fighter pilot!

Americansensei is a cop. Oh, and I got 4 more years until I go to the Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs.

I'm planning on being some sort of computer tech. I don't care if I get into repairing, programming, or something of the sort, but I know I want to work with computers.

I wanted to be a fighter pilot for the US airforce, but I have some pre-existing medical conditions that prevent me joining any branch of the military (the one the military looks at the most is usually bad knees, which I have)

I am also considering Aerospace/ Astronautical Engineering. I would love to work in that field as a designer or a tester. I have some pretty good ideas to make planes lighter, faster and more aerodynamic but I have a feeling I would need a doctorate in this field before anyone considered them.

What is your current career, future career, dream career, or a career your applying for? I am going to be a bust boy this summer I think! But when I grow up I would love to serve this country in the air force.
f_15_eagle_fighter_bomber_plane_aviation_freecomputerdesktopwallpaper_p.jpg

As you can see I want to be a fighter pilot!

And i am working towards becoming a commercial pilot here in Australia.

panning_firetruck.jpg

part-time Fire-Fighter and EMT after college

dell_computers.jpg

and computer engineer after college

I had a feeling I would have a tough time paying for college so I planned on trying to be an aviator in the Air Force. I got a full scholarship and went into Mechanical Engineering instead. Now I'm working a semester as a student in a nuclear plant. I'll go back for 2 more semester time periods and they may even offer me a full time job when I finish.

i don't know. I've completed 3 years of Computer Science so far and I still don't know what I really want to do.

Back
Top Bottom