Car Subwoofer

ugh... you're supposed to leave it there

That makes absolutely no sense. There will be no electricity flowing through it since electricity flows through the path of least resistance. In this case, because the heavier gauge (blue) wire has a bigger cross-sectional area, it has less resistance than the thinner, stock ground cable. The electricity isn't going to see the two cables as an "expressway" (it won't split itself to flow through both).

as I SAID i sold EVERYTHING, i have one of the boxes and one of the subwoofers left... right now i have 450watts rms in my car... i can show pictures of the wiring, battery, and alternator if you'd like? also the big 3 lol

Must have missed that.

That makes absolutely no sense. There will be no electricity flowing through it since electricity flows through the path of least resistance. In this case, because the heavier gauge (blue) wire has a bigger cross-sectional area, it has less resistance than the thinner, stock ground cable. The electricity isn't going to see the two cables as an "expressway" (it won't split itself to flow through both).

Electricity might take the path of least resistance but some will still take the path of resistance.

Must have missed that.

lol i said it in a previous thread, but im like 90% sure i can find the receipt for the amps and i have the box and one of the subs still... i can take pics of those if you dont believe me.. haha

Back
Top Bottom