Which car should i get?

You can get R32 GTS-T's for less than 10K sometimes, but it's not a wise choice for a first car. You want something you can get parts for, an imported car that was never sold here is not a good example of that.

You can get R32 GTS-T's for less than 10K sometimes, but it's not a wise choice for a first car. You want something you can get parts for, an imported car that was never sold here is not a good example of that.

Not to mention a car that you can handle. I'd rather not have to hear about a Computer Forums member on Canadian headlines for crashing his Skyline because he thought he was a drift king and because other forum members encouraged him to do it.

Not to mention a car that you can handle. I'd rather not have to hear about a Computer Forums member on Canadian headlines for crashing his Skyline because he thought he was a drift king and because other forum members encouraged him to do it.

Happened to some kid and his 300ZX a couple years ago at my high school. Tried to drift in our rather small school parking lot. Went head-on into something and the frame was screwed beyond repair.

Getting good mileage isn't hard to obtain, especially if you have a manual transmission.

Manuals do help a lot. My '97 neon was rated at 40MPG highway when it was new(no idea what it gets now), while the AT version was rated at 30. HUGE difference.

Back
Top Bottom