Car dilemma

The Mazda 3 would be a good choice. All the standard models have a very peppy powerplant and good fuel economy to boot. The handling and driving feel is exceptionally good for a FWD car. Then again, the Mazdaspeed 3 did pull 0.89g in lateral acceleration on Inside Line's skidpad (in comparison a Dodge Viper SRT-10 pulls 0.98g). Yes, I know the Mazdaspeed 3 doesn't exactly compare up with the vanilla models, but doesn't mean they'll handle much worse than the MS3.

Hyundai also has a pretty good lineup especially now that they've redesigned the Sonata and improved it along with the introduction of the Genesis and Genesis Coupe. The Koreans are definitely stepping up their game. All those accolades that Hyundai has gotten over the past year from various automotive publications are well deserved (this coming someone who openly mocked Korean cars in the past). I would consider a few of their cars if I ever needed a daily driver.

I think this might be the one. All the features I want at a much better price.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...=&doors=&max_price=&cardist=24&standard=false

I'll probably check it out tomorrow.

Well, so I ended up buying a new Mazda 3 5-Door anyway.

At the dealer.
4658740228_88d3801f02_b.jpg

At my friend's apartment.
4658118317_5cb22971a9_b.jpg

4658740794_bb849e7a8f_b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom