Car audio, your system isnt this loud!!

what do these people want to do? make it so you can hear the car coming from a mile away! i have NO idea why people would pay for someone to build a 20000 watt system. its quite simple, find the biggest amp, buy 10, find the loudest speakers, buy 60, hook them all up to an amp, and get a ton of batteries, and the best alternator you can find. thats how easy it is to build a really loud stereo.

I saw the MTX truck at NOPI a month ago and it was pretty insane, all I remember was the 2 huge 22" (Jackhammer?) subs in it and the 6 alternators it had. It was pretty crazy.

As for my pimp Focus, well it's rocking a 100% stock stereo system. It is an in-dash 6-disc though so that's nice.

I remember I went to Hot Import Nights last year, and Kicker had their booth thing, and it was a big sealed chamber, and it had like 10 8s, 8 10s, 6 12s 4 15s 2 18s and a single 22'' all at once.

It was insane.

regardless of the amount of watts, there is only a certain amount of cone that you can fit into a car.

since noise is defined by the movement of air, and you need cone space to move air, (xmas) the car stereo can only be so loud...

so what, he's got a 17K system, if you believe that watt = loud then his car is louder than most festival size rigs...

but since it's all funning into 1 ohm, I suspect what actually happens is everything just gets rather hot instead of rather loud.

Back
Top Bottom