Car Audio: Subwoofers & Amp

Usually when people think something is loud, it's because the distortion.

126db in my ears with a good speaker isn't painful (however, quite damaging in long durations)

i had a single of those JBL's a while back, pretty good, lasted well over a year until i decided to see how far it would go.. lol.. was quite entertaining when it finally decided to blow..
crazy amounts of bass.. sounds awesome with the back speakers i had in my daewoo.. lol.. i had a pretty decent sound system in that car.. worth alot more than the car

IMO there is no crisp sound like alpine.

nuff said wen i get money from nxt job im gettin myself an alpine v12

once your system is all set, put in a cd of the bass mechanics...

talk about serious *Boo000000oooom* o.0

I KNOW Visoniks are the Walmart brand of auido systems, but how would it be if I go the Infinity's and put them in the Visonik box? It looks pretty bad ass, and its a bandpass box. I needed a cover for my box anyways cuz I always have my longboard and pool stick and golf clubs and shit in my trunk, so I'd need a cover for them to protect them. What do you guys think?

v123bp.jpg

Looks pretty bad ass too ;)

i think putting the infinity's in that bandpass would work, however check to see what kind of box the infinity's are recommended for. sometimes the higher end speakers like infinity are made for a sealed box, just make sure that the specs of the sub match the specs of that box...

In my Sierra I have Two 12" Alpine Type-R's being pushed by the Alpine M850 Amp. I'm running my 12's in the Q-Logic Dual Bandpass boxes (Singles). I think these boxes work AMAZING.

The rest of my speakers I'm pushing with the Alpine PDX-4.100.

I do run a single capacitor though for the needed power when I'm working and detailing my truck.

Truck knocks pretty damn hard!

I got all this stuff from my friend who works with Best Buy as Employees get atleast 60% off on all Car audio/Video.

I don't know too much about this stuff but my friend who did all my work I think is the best in the business.

Back
Top Bottom