cape final and grand cayon lodge

alright i think my teacher went down from the grand cayon lodge or cape final hiked across the cayo;n then came back up to the other one

now he said he went down...thru alot of valleys

and it rained alot and it killed him cuz of the vallleys in the middle of notwhere

now....what trial connects cape final and the grand cayon lodge....and what is that pic of...see he took a pic of something and if i know what it is i get extra credit

You know, some one else posted that same thing a while back. Hmmm
I had to look under grand canyon with no results but when I looked under extra credit that link is what it pulled up. Next time little buddy use the search engine and just hook in to your old thread. You're not gonna get any grief for pulling up an old thread if you're the author to start with.
Still working on that extra credit thing, huh? Here's the old thread you started.>>>

http://www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=22398&highlight=extra+credit

ROX, Here's what you do little buddy.
Go to the Grand Canyon website. Pull up the maps. That's all you get from me. The rest of it, well you're on your own.
Your teacher is trying to get you to hone your research skills while learning a little about the Grand Canyon. Look at it as if you have a new PCI card and no info on it and no drivers. Use the same kind of logic you would looking for the PCI info then apply it to the teachers question.
And that doesn't mean coming in here and asking us. That's cheating.
Good Luck...

i would go to the site.

then download the drivers.

but the site for the grand cayon stinks.

and u

u were the one who locked my other thread...

i hate u...jk

um well i will try the site again

I'll give you another lead. He was there as part of a tour group.
If you do the search in here it shows the words you searched with in red.

I gave you a bucket load of clues in your other posts as well. You will not get the extra credit by asking here. You have to nut the problem out yourself...

i have gone to google earth that is like my only method of search but i cant find anything

ugh

i know i am sounding like a bug spoiled jerk right now but i am not.

Back
Top Bottom