Can't see details of my rep points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dev0115 said:
What I still dont understand is, he has double posts 24/7, but when someone else does it, they get ban or flamed...But its like no one even says anything to him..David, this place is becoming unfair!
Big deal get over it

No sarcasm, can you give an example i havent heard of a ban because of a double post.

Vooodo child! He got ban becuase he was making to many double posts...now hop off. Not the perm ban, but a ban before that.

ehh I dont blame you for feealing that way, arent you the one who made like 20 threads in one day, in the social lounge, when you came around to 960.. :rolleyes:

Dev0115 said:
Vooodo child! He got ban becuase he was making to many double posts...now hop off. Not the perm ban, but a ban before that.

ehh I dont blame you for feealing that way, arent you the one who made like 20 threads in one day, in the social lounge, when you came around to 960.. :rolleyes:
u telling me to hop off?

so you want me to leave the thread...

not happening, i have every right to be here as you do...

I DO NOT AGREE WITH ALL OF THIS MOD FLAMING, IF YOU HAVE A ISSUE WITH THE STAFF, TAKE IT UP IN A PM, OR IN A PM WITH DAVID. NOT IN A PUBLIC THREAD.

DEV0115 I RESPECT YOU AS A MEMBER, BUT I HAVE BEEN HERE LONGER THAN YOU, SO DONT TELL ME "HOP OFF", "JOG OFF", OR EVEN "SKIP OFF".

ahahahaha hop off, doesnt mean leave the thread...but u keep thinkinh that..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom